Hi! I'm Mabi Dupasquier
Wellness & Life Coach (for women 35+)
My health wasn't the best as a kid. Often I was sick with an upset stomach or the flu. Later in my childhood, I got diagnosed with chronic asthma and lived with attacks from 5 to 17 years old. That's most likely what made me decide to join a gym that evening in the Spring of 2002!
Fast-forwarding, In 2007, I acquired my certification as a fitness instructor, and in 2009, I received my certification as a personal trainer and nutrition coach. Thousands of people have benefited from my guidance on getting more active and living healthier lifestyles.
After only two years in the fitness industry, I became obsessed with my calories, labelling them as "good" or "bad," and always wanting to be a few pounds lighter. This is unsurprising, given the industry's emphasis on the "all-or-nothing" mentality.
And this is how, in 2012, I chose to pursue a holistic approach to fitness, focusing on well-being. I started working out for health, understanding that a fabulous physique would follow, and I also eliminated diets from my life.
So, what are your goals in life? Do you wish to be in better shape and/or feel more attractive? Do you want to have a better job or be paid more at your current job? Perhaps start that business you want but don't know how? Do you want to be open to the possibility of finding your soul mate? Or perhaps a more passionate existing one? Remember, you are perfect just the way you are right now, and you already have everything you need. Everything you'll ever need to be, do, and have whatever you want in life is right here. However, I can help you accelerate the process by acting as a catalyst.
Are you up for the journey?
- Wellness Mentor & Mindset Coach for women 35+.
- Founder at Beyond Wellness
- Digital Wellness Courses Creator.
- 2019 Full-time trainer at The Basement-Fitness Coaching.
- 2020 I got a part-time position at Snap Fitness as a trainer.
- 2021 I launched my online business while still offering In-Person Coaching. I decided to go all-in as a business owner, which has been the best decision I have ever made. My company has skyrocketed, doubling its income from previous years, and my clients have achieved their goals repeatedly.
- 2016 I took a sabbatical year to adapt to my new home and life with Joey and his kids. And Joey and I got married in June!
- 2017 I applied and got my first job in Winnipeg as a personal trainer in a chain gym.
- 2018 I Founded The Basement-Fitness Coaching and dedicated to it full time pursuing my entrepreneurial dreams.
- 2010 I started to take more 1:1 clients, and I dropped all the group classes but Indoor Cycle, which I enjoyed along with Mountain Biking.
- 2012 Started CrossFit and almost got certified.
- 2015, I met Joey in February!
- In December 2015, I moved to Winnipeg-Canada.